Advanced, civilised, socially responsible, and innovative trade is only possible through the extensive use of self-regulatory tools involving retailers and suppliers. Hence, X5 Group strongly supports initiatives seeking to implement self-regulation principles across the industry and complies with the Code of Good Practice (CGP) for partners and suppliers.
X5 Group complies with the Code of Good Practice (CGP) for partners and suppliers. Key CGP principles employed by X5 Group include:
- equal treatment of all market players, including retail chains, suppliers and partners;
- maximum synergy between retail chains and suppliers;
- cost optimisation across the entire supply chain;
- inviolability of private property and freedom of contract;
- no arbitrary interference in private affairs;
- free exercise of civil rights;
- respect by all market players of ethical use of market power and promotion of competition;
- drive to meet customer demand for high quality consumer goods.